The Pyle PMKSB12 provides convenient and reliable microphone placement. The shotgun microphone fishing boom pole allows you to quickly and easily add telescoping mic placement in a wide array of applications. Whether used for on-stage or in-studio production, you’ll be able to capture optimum vocals and audio. The system features universal microphone compatibility with USA standard 5/8” (15mm) mic threading, clamp-style extension quick-locking mechanisms, comfortable padded handle grip and collapsible extension arm shafts. Extend your microphone up to 11.5′ feet, or transport the unit with the travel bag and collapse/fold the unit for a convenient length of 3.3′ feet. The aluminum and metal alloy construction will give you long-lasting durability with reliable in mind. Achieve optimal audio recording ability with the Pyle PMKSB12 Microphone Shotgun Fishing Boom Pole.
- Convenient Boom Pole / Fish Pole Mic Placement – Universal Microphone Compatibility
- USA Standard 5/8” (35mm) Threading – Foldable/Collapsing Shafts – Quick & Easy Adjustment
- Maximum Extension Length: 11.5′ Feet – Minimum/Folded Length: 3.3′ Feet – Padded Handle Grip
- Rugged Aluminum Metal Alloy Construction – Max. Tube Diameter: 1.0” – Mic Not Included
- Clamp-Style Extension Quick Locking Mechanisms – Velcro Straps for Cable Management